Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol lobbies, corridors, public rooms, and back parking lot
- Confer with management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents
- Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment
- Warn or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons
- Obtain assistance for accident victims and writes incident reports
- Notify staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations
- Assist management and enforcement officers in emergency situations
- Administer the lost and found
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.