Mini Bar Attendant Job Description
Mini Bar Attendant
Check mini bar daily for usage of food & beverage items and cleanliness.
- Inventory /stock of food and refreshments in guest rooms
- Check items daily for freshness in guest rooms, swap out food prior to expiration
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Report malfunctioning equipment to the Maintenance Department
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Turn detail ticket into front desk at end of shift
- Stock customer service cart with products for inventory and stock
- Any and all job duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including late shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.