Valet Attendant Job Description
The Whitehall Hotel
Escorts arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, as requested. Park guest vehicles safely, without damage. Drives guests to and from airport, area businesses and other locations, as required.
- Escort guests to and from their rooms (if requested), delivering their luggage, packages, etc.
- Ensure luggage is secured and tagged when guest requests to store luggage
- Maintain an orderly, secured baggage checkroom
- Explain and promote hotel facilities and services; Provides guests with information, such as local attractions, events, and directions
- Respond to guests’ needs including delivery of guests’ mail/messages, dry cleaning, etc. and any other requests received from guests or front office staff
- Transport guests to and from airport and other locations as requested, while demonstrating all common courtesies and obeying driving and traffic laws
- Maintain customers’ privacy
- Ensure property vehicles/vans are clean and in top running condition at all times
- Report needed repairs immediately to hotel management
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory motor vehicle record. May require a commercial driver’s license.