Boutique Chicago Hotel Amenities
Nestled in Chicago's vibrant downtown scene, our boutique hotel offers an intimate escape from city life with personalized services and engaging hospitality designed to rejuvenate the spirit. As our honored guest, you will enjoy concierge service, complimentary overnight shoeshine service, and morning coffee with your complimentary access to the New York Times and Financial Times online. You can also take advantage of our business center, fitness center, high-speed Internet access, and an array of additional amenities. Indulge in a feast for your senses with fine Italian dining at Fornetto Mei, or relax in the historic Whitehall Place Lounge.
Enjoy unlimited access to our fitness center, open 24/7 with state-of-the-art equipment so you never have to worry about breaking your regular routine.
Always stay connected with our high-speed Internet and 24-hour business center featuring computers, printers, ergonomic chairs, and spacious work desks for effortless productivity day and night.
The Whitehall Hotel is Chicago's most distinctive, pet-friendly hotel in the Magnificent Mile. We welcome up to two four-legged companions of 30 lbs. or less per room for a small daily fee.
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- 24-hour Security
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Service in Lobby (not available due to Covid-19)
- Complimentary WiFi Access (upgraded speeds available for a small fee)
- Valet Parking ($65 with unlimited in & out privileges) (not available due to Covid-19)
- Bell Staff and Door Attendants
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fornetto Mei Pizzeria (not available due to Covid-19)
- In-room Dining (not available due to Covid-19)
- Access to the New York Times and Financial Times online
- Overnight shoeshine
- Same-day or overnight valet laundry
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Event Catering
- Personal Package receiving available (charges may apply)